[Coco] FYI about AOL bounces

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Sun Jul 31 11:59:06 EDT 2005

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> If anybody out there isn't so sick of AOL shenanigans that they are
> willing to deal with this, that would be most welcome.

This may be why, I think AOL now requires Sender Permitted From records
for any domain from which it receives email. If you have access to adding
a TXT record to the maltedmedia.com domain, that might fix it. But at the
same time, posters to the list would need to have their SPF records in
order as well, or they need to make sure they post through their ISP's
mail server.

James