[Coco] [Color Computer] E-Prom

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 28 23:48:49 EDT 2005

Mike, it is very simple. You can either wire the EPROM directly or wire
a 28 pin thin line socket and with the EPROM plugged into the socket,
put the assembly into the ROM socket. For safety, I'd suggest the latter.

As it is not easy to describe in words, I've attached a .gif file. I
hope there will not be objections to graphics in this news group.