[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Hidden 256-color mode

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 15:07:37 EDT 2005

After checking the GIME pinouts, pins 65-68 are Composite, Red, Green
and Blue.  So, does that mean the video DAC is internal???  If so then
if it's in there it would be 256 colors.

Since all address and data lines go through the GIME I think the
shortage of pins doesn't make any sense.  Shortage of bits in
registers would make sense so my comment was probably wrong.

Now, something else to mull over.  There is a pullup on pin 38.
Anyone know what this pin actually does???  I'd think it would be +5v
or GND unless it has some specific function.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "James Diffendaffer"