[Coco] Tano Dragons?

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Tue Jul 26 23:27:55 EDT 2005

John, all of my Dragon programs ( and I have over 100 originals ) are
cassettes.  Almost every one is copy protected with at least a loader
program which makes copying via software difficult.  My hope is that
most of these use the same loader program, and if a person knows what
this does, it might be easy to defeat it and get a non-copy protected
version.  I have enough ML knowledge to break these loaders down but not
enough time to make it worth my while.  I know there is a very large
number of Dragon programs available for the Dragon emulators, usually as
".cas" files.  Search for Dragon emulators and you'll get hundreds of
software selections.  Copying these to disk for your real Dragon may
require some special software.

-- Steve --