[Coco] Tano Dragons?

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 22:07:24 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/25/05 9:30:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jimcox at miba51.com writes:

<< I'm trying to remember who I may have sold some Dragon
 64's to  a few years back.  If you are one of those
 people, drop me a line and let me know how they are
 working out.  I just rediscovered my own Dragon that had
 gone missing in a storage area.

 -Jim >>

    You know I saw a picture of that thing recently and I think
the keyboard was awesome.    I wish the coco 1 came with one
like that.    Leave it to tandy to cut everycorner and then some...

Roy