[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Looking for first 4 Color Computer Magazines...

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Sun Jul 24 00:08:59 EDT 2005

That's awesome!  Would you be willing to let any of those items go?  If
so, what terms are you interested in (pay, pay for shipping, first born
child, etc)...  I don't want to force you to do a complete inventory, but
I would love to know which The Color Computer Magazine (TCCM) and Hot Coco
you have.

I need the first 4 TCCM to complete my set and many of the others that I
have collected have seen better days.  I would love to find better ones so
that a good quality archival is possible.  The licensing office at Ziff
Davis has essentially said "We don't know or care about that magazine" and
I feel that I have done due dilligence and now have nothing to stop me
from archiving TCCM.  After the Rainbow project of course!

Regards,
Michael Harwood

"The best place to be is here,
 the best time to be is now."