[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Looking for first 4 Color Computer Magazines...

Ron Delvaux rondelvo at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 22:16:39 EDT 2005

these are the wide format newsprint ones I have
aug 92
jan93
feb93
march93
june92
sept92
oct 92
dec 92
nov92
july92
march92
april 92
may92
april93
11 1/2" wide by 15" tall
I have a big bunch of rainbow mags and hot coco and color computer mags
I have a stack of 80 micro too

I have a lot of rainbow on disk/ disks and sleeves

Ron Delvaux
www.vintagecoco.com