[Coco] Houston, TX CoCoNuts?

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Thu Jul 21 23:08:02 EDT 2005

At 09:38 PM 7/21/2005, you wrote:
>Roger Taylor wrote:
>>Dear CoCo users,
>>Are there any Houston, TX members here?
>I may be the only one. I live about 50 miles northwest of downtown.
>What 'cha need?

Dave,

My brother's little girl Ashley was rush-flown to Houston from St. Judes
for a last resort treatment for her terminal cancer.  The last I heard was
that they might not be able to get into the Ronald McDonald house to live
during these few fays there due to limited space and demand, and they might
be having trouble with motel room rates.  Mama might have been over
reacting but it sounds like they could use a room for a few days.

If worse comes to worse, at least I can say that I made an attempt to
locate them an emergency place to stay.  If this sounds like a possibility
if they need it, please contact me.  Ofcourse, with both sides of the
family always willing to help, I'm sure somebody will come to the rescue first.

--
Roger Taylor