[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Richard Ramella, author of "Elmer'sArcade", has been found...

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Jul 21 00:14:26 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 23:21, Torsten Dittel wrote:
>> I've got the freedom plan, so I'll just do that tomorrow unless
>> someone beats me to it.  At 11pm local time for both of us, thats
>> a bit late.
>
>Michael W.H. already called that man and it wasn't Bill (or at least
> he didn't want to be...) ;-)

I saw that.  If it is he, then he is, IMO, being very petty about it.
OTOH, if he thinks the posse is still in hot pursuit...

Somehow, after 15 years, it seems we should remember the good moreso
than the bad.  All of this data thats been posted tonight by Frank &
others is 100% new to me.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)