[Coco] C-Cubed

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed Jul 20 21:28:54 EDT 2005

On Jul 20, 2005, at 8:30 PM, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:

> Okay
>
> I will stay with assembler and Basic. Not going to compile code over
> the internet on a remote server.
>
> james

james,

I didn't realize you could program in C!

I have reason to believe that such a setup would be reasonably
acceptable, depending upon the size of the source file.  It could
even be made more efficient if the compiler's output would flow
directly to the input of the optimizer on the same server, then the
output of the optimizer would flow back to the client.

Like I said, it's an idea.  In the end, I'm not sure what I will do.
I suspect that with the changes and mods planned for the compiler, it
will be more of a derivative work.

Boisy