[Coco] [Color Computer] Other WAV2CAS

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jul 20 18:41:54 EDT 2005

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:

> Send it to CSI TV show. They played a recorded voice off of some frickin
> pottery.

Reminds me of a dim memory of a show called "Science Fiction Theater", I think,
maybe, a 1950s-ish contemporary of the original Outer Limits.  (I think the host
was named Truman Bradley, so maybe someone can identify the show from that if I
have the title wrong.)  They had a show where some lab guys recovered panicky
screams from lava that buried the city of Pompeii.

Art