[Coco] [Color Computer] Richard Ramella, author of "Elmer'sArcade", has been found...

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jul 20 15:22:27 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 14:07, Michael Wayne Harwood wrote:
>*grin*
>
>Someone's gotta email 'em - it might as well be me!!  I have plenty
> of time while I am scanning in the morning to do research and email
> people.  Does anyone have an email for William Barden Jr.????

William Barden Jr has passed on according to a message I got quite
some time back that is not on this machine.  It might be in the thor
mailbox on my amiga, in which case I'd have to resuscitate it.  That
would take days probably, as the boot I had worked out was actually a
series of silent reboots, each one adding more 3rd party facilities
until I finally had a working machine with an 040 cpu and 64 megs of
ram & a decent video card.  Then I'd have to find a DDS2 tape drive
to hook up and read a stack of backup tapes I still have, there was
about 20GB on that 30GB drive when the drive committed hari-kari.

I don't know if his widow survives, or howto reach her if she does.
Good luck on a google search, seems there are at least a thousand
Bardens, a fine old scottish name I believe.

>I have received an initial response from John Nicolettos (another
> Hot Coco author) and I am awaiting his response to my request for
> permission to republish his works.  I assume that the list does not
> want a "play by play" of everyone I manage to get a hold of, but I
> will definitely keep everyone up to date with the results!

Please do.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)