[Coco] [Color Computer] Richard Ramella, author of "Elmer'sArcade", has been found...

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Jul 20 14:07:35 EDT 2005

*grin*

Someone's gotta email 'em - it might as well be me!!  I have plenty of time
while I am scanning in the morning to do research and email people.  Does
anyone have an email for William Barden Jr.????

I have received an initial response from John Nicolettos (another Hot Coco
author) and I am awaiting his response to my request for permission to
republish his works.  I assume that the list does not want a "play by play"
of everyone I manage to get a hold of, but I will definitely keep everyone
up to date with the results!

Regards,
Michael Harwood