[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Richard Ramella, author of "Elmer's Arcade", has been found...

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Wed Jul 20 13:05:07 EDT 2005

My favorite programs were from that series and from "Sorcerer's Puzzles"
that ran in the Color Computer Magazine.  I always looked forward to the
stories - it made me feel more engaged.  They were usually cleverly
programmed and small in size.  I wonder if any of them would easily port to
one of the basic compilers available for Linux...

Regards,
Michael Harwood