[Coco] OT: Mmmm... Beer!

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:41:15 EDT 2005

I have the opposite problem. I have developed a taste for Guinness
Extra Stout (none of their weak draught stuff for this Irish boy!) and
now all the beers that I used to enjoy, even Killians Irish Red, all
taste watery to me. My guess is that we, as Americans, don't know how
to make beer (Grin)

Rod