[Coco] [Color Computer] More news on Hot Coco

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jul 19 22:11:34 EDT 2005

Robert,

That's excellent news - thank you very much!  Do you by chance remember
what the articles were or when they were published?  Do you recall what
the conditions were for publishing - do you retain the copyright?  Was
this agreement with Hot Coco when Wayne Green still owned the magazine,
after, or a combination of both?

With your permission I would like to tell IDG that I have your permission
to republish these articles as a jumping off point for further
discussions.

Just as a FYI - I am not getting distracted from the Rainbow project and
have no intentions of attempting to do TWO archival projects
simultaneously (three if you count the Color Computer Magazine as well).
However, since I have their ear I might as well see what they have to say.

Anyone up for running with a Hot Coco archival project?

;)

Regards,
Michael Harwood

> Michael Wayne Harwood wrote:
>><snip>
>  > Does anyone have
>> contact with anyone who might have published something in Hot Coco??
>  ><snip>
>
> I have several articles in Hot Coco and I have no problems with you
> putting them in an archive.
>
> Robert Gault

"The best place to be is here,
 the best time to be is now."