[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] PDF/DjVu

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jul 19 13:46:40 EDT 2005

You are definitely welcome on all counts!  I am glad to have found a group
of people still interested in the Coco, and I plan to be around for as long
as I have breath in my body.  I have a few Coco projects I wanted to start
that took a back seat once the Rainbow archival project got started, and
eventually I will get back on track and get my repacked Coco machine bought
and built.  I really miss having a Coco and my wife promised to let me add
two more computers to the collection as long as I don't need any more room.
I may have to relinquish one or two of my other machines to make room, but
that's ok.

;)

Regards,
Michael Harwood