[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] PDF/DjVu

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Tue Jul 19 13:32:51 EDT 2005

Michael,

Thanks for the response.  Leave it to me to ask questions that I feel like
others might be wanting to know but won't ask. :)  I suppose the payback to
those who helped out would be the reward of knowing they helped make this
become reality.  For, without one person who helped get it this far, the
project would still be yesterday.

I was also wondering if you will remain in the CoCo community after this
project is over and has yielded its goal.

Thanks for understanding my questions and for your efforts to bring us
something that is obviously of great interest.

--
Roger Taylor