[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: CoCo C Math Libraries

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jul 19 13:19:50 EDT 2005

James

One other note. My understanding of compilers is far weaker than
my experience with C. Yet assembly I am better at.  I do have the
assembly source code for the 6839. That is the IEEE draft 8.0
version of floating point math format. It does single, double and
extended precission. It does not have intrinsic functions though. It is
written as a OS9 multi mode module and fits nicely in 8K of code.

WIth some work it could be updated to modern standards if needed.

james