[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: CoCo C Math Libraries

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 23:45:48 EDT 2005

Actually, the code I downloaded appears to be in C so it should work.
(knock on wood) I figure the compiler assembly output could be hand
optimized at some point.

Thanks for the heads up though.  I knew the HC11/12 had some
improvments but I couldn't remember what they were.  Don't they also
have an IZ register??

> James
>
> One problem in using HC11/HC12  math libraries to generate math
> code for the 6809  is that there is no IDIV and FDIV opdoes.
> Division code will most likely be best done in machine language.
>
> james

Yahoo! Groups Links