[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] I keep having this feeling of...djvu...

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Mon Jul 18 16:27:01 EDT 2005

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com [mailto:coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Blunt
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 2:20 PM
To: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Coco] RE: [Color Computer] I keep having this feeling of...djvu...

PDF of Djvu, when it comes down to it we are looking at preserving the
Rainbow magazine. I'm in support of your project and laud the efforts you
have already exerted.

Stephen Blunt

	The more I work with the various methods for publishing .pdf files
the more convinced I am that the .djvu format is the best choice for the
re-publishing of the Rainbow magazine.  I know that this will make some of
you unhappy, but I feel that the advantages of the format very much outweigh
the disadvantages.

	Please bear in mind that I have read not only the posts here, but
have also done a lot of research outside this group.  A friend of mine gave
me good advice when it comes to making decisions like this: seek out the
opinions of the most ardent supporters of both positions and listen to them
carefully.  I feel like I have done that and much more.  I have spent hours
(many hours) working with both formats and consistently come to the same
conclusion.

	At this point I am discontinuing my efforts in trying to make the
.pdf format work so that I can concentrate my energies elsewhere.

	Regards,
	Michael Harwood

  _____

	YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

	*	 Visit your group "ColorComputer
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ColorComputer> " on the web.

	*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

	*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links