[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Requesting .pdf help...

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Mon Jul 18 12:18:58 EDT 2005

I had very little success with despeckling algorithms in both the Gimp and
imagemagick...  I worked up to a point, but the success varied.  I get a lot
more mileage out of the scripts I am using now.  Thanks for the help though!

I am receiving better quality scans for the covers from others who are
willing to scan them in and FTP them to my site - I will manually clean the
covers as a last resort only....the amount of work I am doing now is
considerable.

Regards,
Michael Harwood