[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: 6809 Programmers Manual

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Jul 17 14:14:31 EDT 2005

On Sunday 17 July 2005 13:36, Ray Watts wrote:
>I did use the browser plug-in and the download part operated and
> saved to file OK.  However, when I used the hardcopy print option,
> the printouts were dull gray and rather smudged.  Believing that my
> old Epson had finally bit the dust, I immediately tried a printout
> of a .PDF that was on my desktop. It emerger crisp and clear.
> Leads me to believe that the print option software of djvu is
> screwed up.  Also, no odd/even page printout options were offered
> as with Acrobat.
>
>Griz

Humm, that would sour the deal for djvu for me, I do ALL my printing
of lengthy stuff in duplex mode, and have been since I had to write
an arexx script to do that 10 years ago on my amiga.  Can djvu output
page numbered files, one page for file?  Ghostscript can & thats how
I made all that work back in what seems like pre-cambrian times now.