[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Browser plugin?

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sun Jul 17 12:09:30 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Leonard Miller" <leonard23 at verizon.net>
To: "ColorComputer" <ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:47 AM
Subject: [Coco] [Color Computer] Browser plugin?

>I looked at the programmers manual for the 6809.  How do I get the browser
> plugin?
>
> Leonard

Folks,

Go here and download whatever you might need, including the "Browser Plug
In"... a little under 9meg.

http://www.lizardtech.com/download/dl_options.php?page=doc

After installing it, go to the following link to get the file.
http://dcmoto.free.fr/onlinedoc/6809pm/6809pm.djvu

In Djvu, you can click on the disc icon to save the file as a whole unit, or
as individual pages.

I installed the viewer plug-in using XP-Pro and it did not require a
re-boot.

Now I need to find a way to print this book correctly.

George

Yahoo! Groups Links