[Coco] [Color Computer] Scott Adams Adventures

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Jul 16 12:59:34 EDT 2005

links to such things.

Neil

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Anderson" <rammdesign at msn.com>

Thanks for all the Scott Adams' links.  I still am after the Roger Schrag
conversions to the Coco that Bob has so graciously dug out of obscurity and
given to Curtis.  I'm glad I started this little Scoot Adams thread.  Any
port to the MC-10 would be most excellent.  Having an MC-10 shipped to me
from an ebay auction.  Never dinkered with one of those but I've got a lot
of old mags with token converters and such.  Comes with the 16k expansion.
Hope its not too "banged up".  Got an X-Pad today and its pretty cool.  I
wish I could have afforded one of those back when I was 10.  Ebay, ebay,
ebay take me home.