USB Was: [Coco] [Color Computer] RE: DjVu misconceptions

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 18:28:19 EDT 2005

Ok, no more DjVu...... no more DjVu. (now *that* is humor impared)

So, now that you got me started looking at it again...
I need to know what address the other James' USB is going to be
addressed at.  There's no point in using different addresses since
it's the same USB chip.  Once I know the address I'll draw up a
diagram and make a parts list.

I could just pick one, I know where the usual CoCo devices are mapped
but I don't know about what Cloud 9 is using.

As for inexpensive... well, that depends on the price of the USB chip.
 There are only three other chips (depending on address) and they are
all cheap.  The local rep just asks me how many thousand do I want and
he never did give me pricing for a couple chips.  I'll see if I can
get chips from the guys doing the Atari version.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Boisy G. Pitre" <boisy at b...> wrote:
> James,
>
> How's that inexpensive USB adapter for the CoCo coming along these days?
>
> Boisy

Yahoo! Groups Links