[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] .djvu vs .pdf: example files posted

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 23:00:34 EDT 2005

On 07/13/2005 04:03 pm, Neil Morrison wrote:
> Somewhat off topic but
>
> http://primopdf.com/
>
> "Free PDF Creator - PrimoPDF"
>
> Convert to PDF from any application by simply 'printing' to the PrimoPDF
> printer - it couldn't be easier! Within minutes, you can create
> high-quality PDFs by converting from Word, Excel, PowerPoint and virtually
> any other printable file type.
>
>     * FREE PDF Converter - not a trial version
>     * Print to PDF from virtually any application
>     * Optimize PDF output for print or screen
>     * No annoying pop-up ads - no catch!
>     * High-quality PDF creation
>
> Neil

Mox nix.  A scanned page image converts to PDF by other and easier means than
by shoving it through a print filter.  (Though I'm in the group that prefers
DJVU).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"I predicted that if control of drugs were administrated by law
enforcement agencies, the result would be a black market more irrational
and widespread than that of alcohol prohibition and the growth of
enormous police-state repressive bureaucracy." Dr. Timothy Leary

Yahoo! Groups Links