[Coco] [Color Computer] .djvu vs .pdf: example files posted

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Wed Jul 13 13:24:57 EDT 2005

At 08:54 AM 7/13/05 -0600, Michael Wayne Harwood wrote:
>I put up samples for everyone to look at - if the site is slow it's most
>likely due to heavy traffic...please be patient!
>http://www.musicheadproductions.org/test1.djvu
>http://www.musicheadproductions.org/test2.djvu
>http://www.musicheadproductions.org/test2.pdf

Since the djvu plugin just goes in circles in Windows Firefox 1.0.5 (open
with? yes. open with? yes. open with? yes...), I'm going to vote for PDF.
At least PDF works first time, every time. I don't have time to fool around
with broken plugins, and I don't trust anything that behaves badly, so it's
uninstalled now.

Dennis
...heading out the door; read you all Sunday.