[Coco] Re: To all the CoCoNutz in FL.

Rodney V Hamilton Rodney_Hamilton at GBRonline.com
Wed Jul 13 03:15:05 EDT 2005

In article <web-169101525 at treehouse.forest.net>, Jim Cox said...

>I certainly hope you all made it though Huricane Dennis OK
>and that you are all safe during this huricane season.
>
>When you get a chance, please let us know how you are
>doing.
>
>-Jim

No problems in the Orlando area, just some extra-heavy rain,
lightning and thunderstorms for a couple of days.  Now we'll
be watching what path Emily follows over the next week or so.
And hoping for good weather for tomorrow's shuttle launch.

Rodney