[Coco] Hidden 256-color mode

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jul 12 23:09:25 EDT 2005

Roger

It may have started out to go into the Coco3 but got pushed out to
say a COCO 4 that got axed. I have seen that done before on other
products that I have worked on. Several features had delayed
introduction due to time constraints to market.

This could have been a issue with the COCO3. Microware did SEC
and to add support for 8 bit color in the software could have delayed
the release and therefore the feature canceled for another later
release.

james