[Coco] Early ML text adventures

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 22:39:33 EDT 2005

I still have my original cassettes of Scott Adams Adventures numbers 6-12. I
haven't tried using them since the late 80's when I got my first CoCo3 and
discovered that the autoload/execute feature made it incompatible with the 3. I
wonder if a POKE or 2 would help.

I'll dig the cassettes out and see if I can get a working WAV file.

cheers,
Bob