[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] .djvu vs .pdf revisited

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Tue Jul 12 18:17:39 EDT 2005

One thing I would like to add to this is that personally I still prefer the
.djvu format.  On close inspection at high zooms the .djvu files look
cleaner, but not so much better that I am willing to push for it.  I will
most likely produce .djvu files for myself after the project is finished...

Regards,
Michael Harwood

  _____