[Coco] Re: goodie!

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Jul 12 17:57:14 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 17:20, Neil Morrison wrote:
> [...]

That offer hasn't been made in recent history, Neil.  Either that or I
have it tuned out. :-)  But you're right, they used to be downright
pushy about that, till I figured out from the price that they were
tearing a new unit to get the part, throwing the rest of it away, and
pricing it accordingly.  That got old, paying nearly 40 dollars for a
teeny little motor I know full well could be had off the street in
Singapore for 79 cents.

Sorta like inspecting horseshoes hot off the forge, I doesn't take
long...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)