[Color Computer] [coco] Double, triple and quadruple postings..

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Tue Jul 12 16:22:01 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 16:04 -0400, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> It used to be:
> Yahoo <-> Maltedmedia <-> Gmane (all duplicates suppressed)
>
> Now it is:
> Yahoo -> Maltedmedia <-> Gmane (duplicates suppressed in the latter two)

If there's no way to make this work, I suggest that since the link is
kind of busted anyway, we ditch the Yahoo group like a bad date.

Or more diplomatically, that those who want to be on both lists will
just have to join both lists. This is just recognizing reality... as
things are *today* we don't have bidirectional communication unless
everyone subscribes to both lists.

-- John.