[Coco] Re: goodie!

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 15:39:48 EDT 2005

Yep, but Radio Shack is just trying to find the 'big new thing' to keep in
business.
I refer to the decline of interest in hobby electronics these days.  Many
formerly
busy stores are now closed or sharply reduced in outlets, cf Gem Electronics,
Route Stores here in north Jersey, and most notably perhaps, Heathkit.

RS has also disco'd their famous yearly catalog and even flyers seem to have
a rare
appearance (in my area at least);  this may be in large part due to their
reliance on
high expense tv advertising featuring Hollywood actors doing the 'product
pitch'.

-ph