[Coco] MW 6809 Cross Compiler

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Jul 12 15:00:43 EDT 2005

Curtis,

This compiler can be compiled to use either c.comp or can break it up
to c.pass1 and c.pass2.  Obviously, it makes sense to use c.comp on a
cross-development environment since memory isn't an issue.

This is also an experimental compiler that apparently passed the
first parameter or two in the D register instead of directly on the
stack.  This means that old libraries wouldn't work, though the
compiler came with source code for the standard libraries.  Plus I
have Carl Kreider's C library source code, and that library can be
used instead.

So again, if anyone has source for an rlink type program, the
compiler tool chain would be complete.

Boisy