[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: DjVU Results

Davey Brain dsbrain at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 12 11:49:48 EDT 2005

Neil Morrison wrote:
> [...]

Hi,
In OS/2-eCS (Warp 4.52) I have Adobe Reader 3.X, 4.X and 5.X. I have the
DjVu 0.0. So if it is NOT in pdf format then I have nothing and no way
to read it; the same goes for BeOS R5.03...Adobe Reader 3.X.

I have a Win2K Pro box but I only use it for my HP work-related items.
So unless you send this to me through my HP work web site and mark it as
work-related then I can only have it in pdf or I won't bother.

It's rather ironic of me to take this stance considering I use the 2
most least-used op systems and regarding my open-source stance. But pdf
is working for me today so...

WarpDavey
--
Davey Brain

"It is dangerous to be right when the established authorities are wrong"
- Voltaire

This OS/2 uptime is 7 d 01 h 29 m 02 seconds

Yahoo! Groups Links