[Coco] Keyboard

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 19:03:35 EDT 2005

I missed the original post and don't know what your symptoms are but lately one
of my CoCos has had an intermittent keyboard row failure making me think bad
keyboard or failing PIA line...

Recently it got worse and then I discovered that a gentle pressure on the
ribbon just above where it plugs into the motherboard fixes it. Pressing gently
toward the front of the machine keeps it working perfectly, implying that the
connector is showing signs of fatigue.

Bob