[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] why you should stick with pdf

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Mon Jul 11 13:34:46 EDT 2005

Thanks for your input!  As a FYI - the DjVU format has been released to the
public as an open standard.  I would imagine that it will be around for a
while, but at the very least you would be able to use the tools that are
available now to view and/or convert the documents to whatever format you
desire as long as you do not redistribute the content or converted
documents.

Regards,
Michael Harwood