[Coco] OT 2: Re: Question - Rainbow Archi(DjVue vs. PDF)

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 11:54:18 EDT 2005

On 07/11/2005 09:57 am, Torsten Dittel wrote:
> http://www.classicreader.com/booktoc.php/sid.1/bookid.1370/
>
> For those who miss it at their libraries book shelves...

I go to public libraries about annually.  Mostly to buy discards.  I like
having my own copies of books, as when I feel like looking something up, it's
usually 3AM and the library is inconveniently locked up at that time.  (My
local town library has one unique aspect that applies more to my wife than
myself -- it's got the biggest collection of Lithuanian genealogy this side
of the Atlantic).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"I predicted that if control of drugs were administrated by law
enforcement agencies, the result would be a black market more irrational
and widespread than that of alcohol prohibition and the growth of
enormous police-state repressive bureaucracy." Dr. Timothy Leary