[Coco] OT: Re: Question - Rainbow Archi(DjVue vs. PDF)

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 11:46:50 EDT 2005

On 07/11/2005 09:55 am, Torsten Dittel wrote:
> > While I can't speak to the disapearing books
>
> Well, I could imagine at least Twain's "The Mysterious Stranger" is
> disappearing. Provided that the Loud Little Handful can read... ;-)

It's _Huckleberry Finn_ that's the usual victim of the politically correct
book banning squads,  since it uses terminology that was prevalent at the
time to refer to a specific minority.  I also suspect you'd have problems
finding a copy of _Roughing It_ in a public library in Utah.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"I predicted that if control of drugs were administrated by law
enforcement agencies, the result would be a black market more irrational
and widespread than that of alcohol prohibition and the growth of
enormous police-state repressive bureaucracy." Dr. Timothy Leary