[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Fw: Copyright

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Sat Jul 9 12:41:47 EDT 2005

As I understand it quad layer dvd's are two sided dual-layer DVDs
(DVD-18's).  Since dual layer DVDs are more that 4 times more expensive
and not as prevalent I wasn't considering them as a possible media choice
for final product distribution.  I have not yet seen blank DVDR media in
the DVD-18 format.

Regards,
Michael Harwood