[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Fw: Copyright

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Fri Jul 8 21:37:33 EDT 2005

Gene Heskett wrote:

> Absolutely.  Mickey was about to become PD, and Disney couldn't allow
> that, so he bought every congress-critter he could and got this
> abomination passed.

I don't have a problem with Diznee keeping the mouse copyrighted. The
mouse represents significant money to them and they actively use it.

Unfortunately it looks like in the case of old computer magazines, the
community will suffer.

That's kind of annoying too, since ancient defunct magazines represent
very little- if any- revenue for the copyright holder(s)as they are not
actively used.

Oh well.

Yahoo! Groups Links