[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Fw: Copyright

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Jul 8 18:48:16 EDT 2005

On 07/08/2005 06:18 pm, James the Animal Tamer wrote:
> > or the copyright
> > runs out.
>
> Oo, thanks to the late tree-hugger congressman Sonny Bono, I think
> that's 95 years*.
>

> *Rumor has it that this was a Mickey Mouse idea

The Bono law is the one that extended it to life sentence plus seventy years
without parole.  And yes, the Dizney folks were very heavily involved.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"I predicted that if control of drugs were administrated by law
enforcement agencies, the result would be a black market more irrational
and widespread than that of alcohol prohibition and the growth of
enormous police-state repressive bureaucracy." Dr. Timothy Leary

Yahoo! Groups Links