[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Fw: Copyright

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Fri Jul 8 16:01:29 EDT 2005

It's going to be more like 6 or 8 DVD's, and the cost is estimated to be
between $50 and $70 depending on production costs.  The PDF's are running an
average of a little over a megabyte a page (200pg issue = 200mb file) and
each DVD has an estimated capacity of 4500+ pages or so per DVD.  I do not
know exactly how many pages there are in total, but the first 4 years had a
lot of 300+ issues.  If we made a conservative guestimate of an average of
150 pages per issue this means we would need at least 5 DVDs.  Until I have
everything scanned in I will not know for sure.  My estimates may be way off
- if so I hope they are off in a way that's favorable to the project.

I am not planning on inflating the cost to line my pockets - this is a labor
of love for me more than anything.

Regards,
Michael Harwood