[Coco] $0.25 per what ?

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Fri Jul 8 15:50:58 EDT 2005

This is an issue I emailed Lonnie about and have an authoritive answer on.

It's $.25 per issue sold and the license agreement is only between Lonnie
and one other person/entity.  This means that you can't scan in an issue of
the Rainbow and start selling it for $.25 an issue - you would have to go
through the license holder, which happens to be me at the moment.  This
license is non-transferable - if I decide to quit then the license would be
void and someone else would have to negotiate with Lonnie for a new deal.

Regards,
Michael Harwood