[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Fw: Copyright

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Fri Jul 8 14:42:08 EDT 2005

Neil Morrison wrote:
> His reply sounded reasonable, and correct, to me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Neil

I'd have to agree. In this matter legally I think Lonnie is correct.

On a personal note, I don't think the content of the Rainbow at this
point in time is worth this much aggrivation. Nostalgic? absolutely. If
you want your Rainbow fix, just buy some used magazines. We can deal
with the archival aspect when Lonnie changes his tune or the copyright
runs out.

Yahoo! Groups Links