[Coco] nitrOS-9 documentation

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Tue Jul 5 00:18:51 EDT 2005

You know, a lot of people have said that the OS-9 docs are not for the feint
hearted, and yet, it is all most of us have used to get to the knowledge
level we are at.

I believe that persistence, and constant "hacking" at it is the way to learn
how it works. I started (way back when OS-9 level 1 came out) by just
reading the OS-9 manuals, particularly the tech ref manual, and trying
different things until it was working, and most important of all, read,
read, read.

Also, I was never afraid to ask silly questions. :P

--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.