[Coco] nitrOS-9 documentation

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 22:39:07 EDT 2005

--- Frank Pittel <fwp at deepthought.com> wrote:

> The "fun" of the last few days have made me realize that the documentation
> of nitros-9 I have is sorely lacking. The little I have is what's available
> on www.nitros9.org and the books for os-9. The two were of little use over
> the last couple of days.
>
> Does anyone know of a source of documentation for nitros-9?

Frank, I've been working on the existing OS-9 scans... html copies that need
format cleanup as preparation for Boisy to update for NitrOS-9. It's somewhat
tedious, especially the command reference, which I am somewhere past halfway
through. The lack of NOS documentation is what drove me to work on this in the
first place... I'll get back on it!

cheers,
Bob