[Coco] Rainbow Magazine Article/Program List

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Sun Jul 3 03:09:59 EDT 2005

Vol. III No. 12 (July 1984) has an index of the first three years, and
anniversery issues after that had indexes of the previous year.  I know
that at least 10 years were indexed in this way, but I can't speak
authorively for anything past year 10.

OCR'ing the indexes would be a LOT of work, and if someone already has
this in an electronic form somewhere it would save me a lot of time.

Regards,
Michael Harwood